Monday, October 16, 2006

Modern business - My ethos

My ethos is simple - don't complicate things and you will be successful.

It is true that most modern businesses make a habit of complicating issues. How many times has someone stepped up to you and claimed that they are really important because they have the smallest, most productive team, or a small budget. Unfortunately in business that is not the way. I am not here to throw stones. I, like all human-beings, have my failings. I do not claim to be perfect, but I do have a skill that is 'making life simple'. My achievements are based on that simple ethos - saving companies in excess £150m so far.

I am not a business snob - it doesn't matter if you are 1 man business or 10,000. I am happy to help and will publish my weekly 'memoirs' starting in the next week or so allowing people to follow my progress. If you would like to know more then feel free to contact me via my website which is www.thebusinessgp.com. I would welcome your thoughts and observations.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

I understand what you are saying but lots of consultants say that - what makes you different form all the rest. They are normally a waste of space.

10:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

I am a consultant - not sure I like 'waste of space' but hell your opinion. This guy has a great proposition because he isn't 'selling' himself as a consultant. He is trying to say that he has lots of practical experience and just demonstrates simple thinking to solve what lots of people claim are really difficult subjects. Well I think tat is it anyway am I right BusinessGP?

10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home